Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Filler


Look, I know I suck. I've been busy,'k?
And the ramp-up to next week, whereupon said Easter Monday I disappear to go sailing in the Florida Keys with my Best Friends Ever, and whereupon said arrival in such paradise, I haven't a clue as to how I am going to get back, or when I am going to get back, or from where I am going to get back (is that the bestest schedule ever?) is causing some last minute difficulties WITH EVERY GODDAMN BODY IN THE WHOLE FREAKIN WORLD, I'm a little tense. How tense? How about I'd even crawl into bed with Yoko Ono tense?

You don't believe me? HA!
Watch. Watch and die, suckers!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!




Nice view.



Peace out.

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Well, you *do* suck.

sigh

spd rdr said...

Yes, I do.
But, for me, it's an art form.

Pooke said...

Spd, please. Crawling into bed with Yukko Ohno will not relieve any of the pre-de-stressing stress you're experiencing. Confusions said: "He he go to bed with itchy ass, wake up with smelly finger".

Take it easy and have a terrific time. A Cuban Flatbead may not be a bad idea if you really don't know how to get home. If that works, it's thumbs up, all the way!