Monday, April 17, 2006

This Space For Rent

Biff: Hi! I'm Biff!

Tammy: And I'm Tammy!

Biff & Tammy: We're Biff and Tammy and we're here to pump you up!

Biff: We know that you came here exxpecting to find a litter box full of insight from spd rdr!

Tammy: And maybe even a few laughs! By accident of course!

Biff: Ha ha! You said it, Tammy!

Tammy: Ha ha! Yes, Biff! I did!

Biff: Anyway, while spd's away in the Florida Keys,

Tammy: We'll be here to fill your needs!

Biff: Two! Four! Six! Eight!

Tammy: Premature ejaculate!

Biff: What? That's not how it goes, Tammy!

Tammy: Oh yes it does, Biff. Every time!

Biff: Please Tammy! Not here. Not in front of all these people!

Tammy: I'm leaving you, Biff!

Biff: I'll never let you go, Tammy!

Tammy: Put me down, Biff!

Biff: I love it when you salute, Tammy!

Tammy: That's "sayonara" to you, Biff!

************************************


Green: What a couple of freaks!

Blue: You said it , Biff.

No comments: