Friday, December 09, 2005

Bless me Father.....


Ok, so fellow cellar-dweller Sensible Mom tapped all of the Lowly Insects in the running for "The Best Blog Nobody's Ever Heard Of" award (given annually to the most persistant idiots on the net) to play a game of "I Confess." Now generally I don't do memes, but because confession is good for the soul (and I've got nothing else to say at the moment), I'll throw out some of the more pertinent lies.

I confess that I say "nuclear" the same way as President Bush (noo-cue-ler) which drives my wife nuts.

I confess that I think the Three Stooges are way funnier than Chris Rock.

I confess that I leave the cupboard doors open all the time.

I confess that I swipe stuff like the cartoon above all the time and never bother to ask for anyone's permission. If it's on the net, it's mine.

I confess that if I was still single I would have yet to make my bed (why bother?)

I confess to being the one who hid the Budweiser cans under the sofa the afternoon of my little sister's slumber party and that her grounded for something like a year.

I confess to "the incident" at Adelphi College in 1968 involving a slingshot and cherry bombs.

I confess that Dante bores the crap out of me.

I confess that I voted for George McGovern in 1972 (hey, I was 18! What did I know!)

I confess that if I had it to do all over again I'd probably screw it up even worse.

How many Hail Marys am I up to now, Father?
Oh! That's all for today then.

No comments: